Friday, January 9, 2009

Blog-tastic!

Well, I have now moved (and arranged by date) my political MySpace blogs to this lovely site. I figure that it makes more sense to be held on a site that is actually meant for blogging as opposed to one that that is more "social" and seems to bump my blogs around (and disagree with my formatting decisions).

All this excitement in the same week: while the Governor of Illinois (Blagojevich) was voted to be impeached, the Texas legislature is considering a state-wide smoking ban, all hell breaks loose in Gaza, Anne Coulter releases a new book (then is banned, and "un-banned" from NBC) and Bride Wars opens...
I mean, can you contain yourself?
I'm so confused as to whether I should be smiling, laughing or crying (you figure out which ones would warrant the reactions).

As I selected the name for my blog, I have pretty much committed myself to the organization of a group for young conservatives in North Texas. Be watching for news (and a start-up MySpace page) in the near future.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment